A leader in broadband service management and customer experience solutions, Bulb Technologies has launched the industry’s most advanced platform for automated broadband diagnostics and guided troubleshooting. CEMPRESSOis a huge leap forward for operators looking for an end-to-end solution for all types of telecommunication services. Until now, platforms were pieced together by system integrators. But with the introduction of Bulb’s CEMPRESSO, best-of-breed technology is now available in one package.
CEMPRESSO provides all operators, irrespective of their access network – fixed, cable or mobile – automated background investigation and root cause analysis, as well a unique guided customer support concept via various channel interfaces.
Operators See Tangible Benefits and Fast ROI
CEMPRESSO delivers a superior customer experience – key to retaining and increasing revenue – while letting operators significantly reduce customer support related OPEX.
Benefits to operators include:
- Reduced operational expenses
– Lower number of complaints
– Shorter call handle times
– Higher first call resolution rates
– Fewer help desk escalations
– Reduced number of unjustified CPE replacements
– Lower personnel training cost
- Superior customer experience leading to increased revenue
– Higher revenue through improved customer experience
– Greater customer satisfaction and retention
– Upselling and cross-selling of new services
Multiple Customer Support Options
As part of Bulb’s service assurance product portfolio, CEMPRESSO includes several customer care troubleshooting options, including:
- Agent-Assisted Care: Unique customer support agent dashboard with step-by-step guidance and end-to-end visibility of the entire network and customer devices
- Self-Assisted Care: Self-service web and mobile GUI that empowers subscribers and offloads customer support center
- Proactive Care: Integrated proactive management based on advanced analytics of periodically collected data form infrastructure elements. It addresses customer issues before they happen
CEMPRESSO sits on top of a telecom service provider infrastructure. Its modular concept enables integration with virtually all elements involved in the service delivery process. Based on a unique domain approach, CEMPRESSO can be used as a comprehensive end-to-end service assurance platform, or as a management tool for a specific network element.
About Bulb Technologies
Bulb Technologies provides solutions for telecom service management, customer support process automation and knowledge management. Bulb enables all types of service providers ‒ fixed, cable and mobile ‒ to deliver superior customer experience and significantly reduce customer support related costs. Bulb’s solutions support any protocol, device or telecom network element, and meet complex custom delivery requirements in the multivendor network infrastructure. Bulb was founded in 2006. Its customers include companies of Deutsche Telekom, Telekom Austria and United Groups. Learn more at www.bulbtech.com