Reinventing Customer Experience Management with Intelligent Automation
Customer Support Digitalization for Superhero-like Companies
Cempresso platform - trusted by leading Communication Service Providers in South-Eastern Europe
To solve customer problems and handle service requests quickly, customer service employees need to have the right information at their fingertips. Employees don’t have time to dig through complex knowledge repositories to find the information they need. They need immediate support.
Cempresso Platform is a new-concept software platform for customer support process automation and knowledge management. One of its key features is that agents get the full context and AI-driven suggestions to solve problems quickly and easily with a single tool.
The Cempresso platform covers the entire interaction lifecycle (from contact center to issue resolution) and enables cross-functional process improvement and automation, digitization, multichannel adoption, process optimization, and orchestration. Giving your agents a more efficient way to track down the information they need will lead to better first-time resolution rates and happier customers.
How does it work?
We live in a world where countless employees interact with countless apps, software solutions, and tools every day. Your contact center employees alone are constantly jumping back and forth between CCaaS systems, CRMs, help desk tools, and analytics software.
Unfortunately, the more time your employees spend navigating these different applications, the more time is lost. To simplify customer service, companies must first develop the right technology for their employees – one that provides a consistent user interface.
We see Cempresso, an overarching system that is inserted into a company’s existing IT landscape, as the solution. It leverages all the systems already in place, analyzes data from those systems, and aggregates important data for the agent.
Then Cempresso guides the agent through the process (e.g., troubleshooting, onboarding, complaint, etc.) with a step-by-step workflow.
This way, a company does not need to train its agents for weeks, as they only need to learn one application and follow the workflow.
In addition, Cempresso ensures that each agent follows the exact same steps to ensure a consistent process across the organization.
Thanks to the multi-channel feature, you can use different channels to route calls and offer your customers innovative solutions such as digital technicians or virtual assistants available 24/7.
Typical business areas that benefit from Cempresso Platform are:
Cempresso Platform Main Features:
Cempresso Platform Reactive Use Cases:
Cempresso Platform Proactive Use Cases:
Cempresso Platform Implementation Benefits:
- A customer-centric contextual dashboard with 360-degree views designed for customer service representatives
- Intelligent step-by-step guided workflows with AI
- Automatic actions and remedy flows
- Advanced history of all activities on any channel
- Multi-user role management options
- Web-based and mobile applications to guide customers
- Virtual assistants to offload care agents
- Guided automated issue detection, root cause analysis and remedy procedures
- Comprehensive customer care 24/7
- Efficient chatbot applications available on apps like WhatsApp and Messenger
- Common capabilities for machine-to-machine interactions (i.e. IT systems and connected devices)
- Chatbot business logic with no-code flows
- Fully integrated multi-language NLP engine
- BPMN drag-and-drop workflow building
- supports various API protocols
- simple and seamless driver invocation/call from the workflow design mode
- driver pooling and throttling concept for efficiency and resource management
- error handling (asynchronous invocation from WF, retrying mechanisms, etc.)
- runtime hot-swap driver replacement with no system down time
Business logic management:
- everything in Cempresso is managed through BPMN based workflows
- flexible web-based design studio and workflow modeler enable fast creation and deployment of process logic in an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface
- wraps around existing systems and brings a new BPMN based automation layer
- low-code/no-code platform to build customer centric process automation applications
Insights and resources
Automating Customer Care Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
The Cempresso Customer Care software platform automates customer support and enhances knowledge management in the evolving business landscape.
Through AI-driven suggestions and the management of simple, repetitive tasks, the Cempresso suite simplifies the way companies deliver unforgettable experiences to clients.
Telecom Industry focused?
Telco Troubleshooting Automation
Over the past 15 years, Bulb Technologies has earned a reputation as a leader in broadband service management.
The company has helped communications service providers - fixed, cable, and mobile - deliver a superior customer experience while dramatically reducing operating costs.
Our Telco portfolio offers a new approach to automated end-to-end diagnostics, guided troubleshooting and analytics.
Telecom Industry Focused?
The Ultimate Guide to Launching a Process Automation Project
As companies search for ways to make businesses more efficient, productive, and effective, automation has risen to the top of the must-have investment list. According to Gartner, between the years 2020 and 2021, the global RPA sector saw a growth of around 19.5%. Though that might not seem like a huge number, it was an increase of 7.6% in the previous year.
Automation is changing the way countless businesses operate. The question is, how do you get started with a new Process Automation Strategy?
Read our guide
Why is Customer Self-Service Becoming So Important?
In a digital environment, self-service offerings allow customers to bypass interacting with an agent and get the crucial, ultra-fast response time they desire. Today’s customers can navigate digital environments and access various features on their own.
At Bulb Tech, we can help you develop the ultimate customer service solution – from self-service solutions to automation. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you.
I want to know more!
Embracing Hyper Automation: The New Age of Intelligent Automation
Identified by Gartner as the number one strategic technology trend for 2020, hyper automation is a concept in the early stages of rapid industrial growth. Where automation leverages technology to automate human-focused tasks, hyper automation supports the rapid identification and automation of various processes via RPA (robotic process automation) and low-code platforms.
As digital transformation plans accelerate following COVID-19, organizations will demand more business process automation and IT innovation.