We are hiring
Bulb Technologies is a dynamic and fast growing software development company specialized in solutions for telecom operators.
Our state-of-the-art service assurance, customer experience management (CEM), device management and service analytics solutions go head-to-head with those of the largest global software vendors.
We are seeking a highly motivated International Pre-sales Manager, a professional who will play a crucial role in business development processes and business proposal creation, including lead qualification, elaboration of our Customer Care Troubleshooting Automation offering, value proposition, and final deal closure.
The successful candidate will work with our Sales team, to develop and present business solutions, aligning business needs and positioning Bulb products and services as key differentiators and competitive advantage.
The person must be results-oriented, will actively participate in the commercial development of the company through a variety of actions:
- Promoting, demonstrating, and presenting our solutions and services to prospects, customers, and partners
- Qualifying business opportunities through visits to customers and partners
- Setting profit strategy and scope in collaboration with the CSO
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Provide technical leadership and vision within the sales team
- Manage responses to RFI / RFQ / RFP, acting as a proposal manager: coordinate and define all actions; synchronization between all stakeholders involved, etc.
- Define the right solution architecture to meet customer requirements
- Write and deliver excellent technical proposals
- Support the sales team in drafting the commercial proposals and contracts
- Demonstrate the products and solutions to the prospects/customers/partners
- Manage and lead the rollout and operation of proof of concepts
- Develop presales material (business cases/ ROI, architecture, standard BoM, etc.) to convince customers of the superiority of Bulb products
- Manage handover of projects to Professional Services team
- Develop a trusting relationship with our customers’ technical and business teams
- Work closely with product management to drive the product roadmap in line with market expectations
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of presales materials and processes
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Holder of a University Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar
- At least 4 years of experience in Sales Engineering, Presales or similar
- Experience and knowledge in the segment of telco infrastructure, systems, and processes
- Experience in developing creative and customer friendly solutions to complex business problems
- Exceptional ability and experience in preparing proposals, responses, and contracts
- Strong knowledge of the sales process
- Training in a proven sales methodology (Miller-Heiman, SPI Solution Selling, etc.) is an advantage
- Proactive and self-motivated with a proven track record in technical software sales
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent team player, winning and hands-on attitude, and ability to work under pressure to solve complex problems
- Fluent English is mandatory, other languages are an advantage
- Intensive international travel will be required
- Proficient in Telecommunications infrastructure, systems, and processes
- Basic scripting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel) MS Project
- Interaction with the clients, attending technical workshops, preparation of documentation
- Ongoing and proactive education in the segment of broadband access network infrastructure, programming languages and algorithms
- Based in Zagreb
- Mastery of command line Linux
- Experience in programming, familiarity with computer networks operations, ability to debug applications and systems
- Desire to learn is more important than the current level of knowledge
- Master/Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or a comparable technical degree. Or relevant working experience in software development
- Advanced level of English
We are looking for a Junior DevOps team member.
Bulb’s DevOps team supports our clients and development teams working on building specific software solutions for users in different industries (communication service providers, banking, insurance, etc.). As a member of the DevOps team, we expect you to have the ability to understand the big picture, the ability to adapt to new business situations, and enthusiasm for learning, research, and teamwork.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Automate the process to meet the needs of the development teams and end-users
- Develop tools and processes to improve the DevOps environment and reliability of our services based on self-use
- Systematically learn and adopt new tools, techniques, and processes to improve operations, practices, and tools
- Participate in technical meetings as part of a team to understand operational requirements for Bulb solution development and deployment
- Work with other teams in the organization as part of the DevOps team’s work depending on business needs
- Work with containerized software (Kubernetes / Openshift)
- Ensure smooth operations and quality, performance monitoring, timely sizing, and proactive maintenance of the DevOps environment
The ideal candidate is a junior or mid-level employee of a technology company with:
- Knowledge of Linux and open-source tools
- Interest in learning and exploring DevOps
- Understanding of the English language, both written and spoken
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
At Bulb, we especially appreciate it if you have some of the following skills and knowledge, but do not worry if you do not find yourself in one of the many categories:
- Knowledge and experience working with various Linux-based environments
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of various protocols and related technologies (web services, jms, xml, soap, rest)
- Experience working with containerization software and related orchestration platforms (Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes / Openshift)
- Experience working with CI / CD tools (Jenkins, GitLab, etc.)
- Knowledge of virtual environments (VMWare, KVM)
- Experience working with Wildfly application and web servers
- Experience working with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
We strongly believe in fair pay for the work done. That is why we aspire to negotiate the terms which will make both parties satisfied.
Perks and rewards
We do our best to create a culture where great performance and every extra mile is recognized and rewarded in the right and appropriate way.
We offer opportunities for professional growth and development in a hard-working and dynamic, yet relaxed and supportive environment.
Flexible work time
With our flexible work time management, stop worrying about work-life balance and make the best of leisure time.
We work hard and party harder.
Whether it´s an adrenaline park, a mountain climb or just a laid back barbecue, we know how to party as a team.
We have developed a suite of proprietary next-generation telecom service management products, and have delivered a series of projects to telecom operators across Europe.
We have great offices, but we understand the need and desire to sometimes work remotely. As long as the work gets done, choose office place wherever you want to.
We prefer being up to date with all the new stuff. So we urge employees to choose a conference and we’ll send them there.
If interested in one of the positions, send us an email!
Include a CV and a few sentences outlining your experience, knowledge and skills that make you a good candidate for this position.