We are hiring
Bulb Technologies is a dynamic and fast growing software development company specialized in solutions for telecom operators.
Our state-of-the-art service assurance, customer experience management (CEM), device management and service analytics solutions go head-to-head with those of the largest global software vendors.
- Interaction with the clients, attending technical workshops, preparation of documentation
- Ongoing and proactive education in the segment of broadband access network infrastructure, programming languages and algorithms
- Based in Zagreb
- Mastery of command line Linux
- Experience in programming, familiarity with computer networks operations, ability to debug applications and systems
- Desire to learn is more important than the current level of knowledge
- Master/Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or a comparable technical degree. Or relevant working experience in software development
- Advanced level of English
We are looking for a Junior DevOps team member.
Bulb’s DevOps team supports our clients and development teams working on building specific software solutions for users in different industries (communication service providers, banking, insurance, etc.). As a member of the DevOps team, we expect you to have the ability to understand the big picture, the ability to adapt to new business situations, and enthusiasm for learning, research, and teamwork.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Automate the process to meet the needs of the development teams and end-users
- Develop tools and processes to improve the DevOps environment and reliability of our services based on self-use
- Systematically learn and adopt new tools, techniques, and processes to improve operations, practices, and tools
- Participate in technical meetings as part of a team to understand operational requirements for Bulb solution development and deployment
- Work with other teams in the organization as part of the DevOps team’s work depending on business needs
- Work with containerized software (Kubernetes / Openshift)
- Ensure smooth operations and quality, performance monitoring, timely sizing, and proactive maintenance of the DevOps environment
The ideal candidate is a junior or mid-level employee of a technology company with:
- Knowledge of Linux and open-source tools
- Interest in learning and exploring DevOps
- Understanding of the English language, both written and spoken
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
At Bulb, we especially appreciate it if you have some of the following skills and knowledge, but do not worry if you do not find yourself in one of the many categories:
- Knowledge and experience working with various Linux-based environments
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of various protocols and related technologies (web services, jms, xml, soap, rest)
- Experience working with containerization software and related orchestration platforms (Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes / Openshift)
- Experience working with CI / CD tools (Jenkins, GitLab, etc.)
- Knowledge of virtual environments (VMWare, KVM)
- Experience working with Wildfly application and web servers
- Experience working with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
We strongly believe in fair pay for the work done. That is why we aspire to negotiate the terms which will make both parties satisfied.
Perks and rewards
We do our best to create a culture where great performance and every extra mile is recognized and rewarded in the right and appropriate way.
We offer opportunities for professional growth and development in a hard-working and dynamic, yet relaxed and supportive environment.
Flexible work time
With our flexible work time management, stop worrying about work-life balance and make the best of leisure time.
We work hard and party harder.
Whether it´s an adrenaline park, a mountain climb or just a laid back barbecue, we know how to party as a team.
We have developed a suite of proprietary next-generation telecom service management products, and have delivered a series of projects to telecom operators across Europe.
We have great offices, but we understand the need and desire to sometimes work remotely. As long as the work gets done, choose office place wherever you want to.
We prefer being up to date with all the new stuff. So we urge employees to choose a conference and we’ll send them there.
If interested in one of the positions, send us an email!
Include a CV and a few sentences outlining your experience, knowledge and skills that make you a good candidate for this position.